Round 60 inch Table and 6 HB Chairs Patio Set Cover
Round table with 6 standard or highback chairs patio furniture set cover for 60 inch diameter round tables. Velcro straps attach legs and keeps cover in place. Patio furniture set covers are totally waterproof. Vinyl is soft and durable. Use them under Rain, Snow, Hot Summer sun or Harsh Winters with sub zero temperatures. This product is a winter storage cover and does not have a hole for umbrella. Dimensions: 108 inches diameter with 30 inches drop. 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Product ID: 000885
- SKU: PC1349
- Brand: Protective Covers
- Accomodates 60" round table and 6 Standard/Highback Patio Chairs.
- Dimensions: 108" diameter w/30" drop
- Fabric: Heavy Duty Vinyl Color: Tan
- Umbrella Hole: NO
- 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Round 60 inch Table and 6 HB Chairs Patio Set Cover ships in 1 week.
- Order today & get free shipping on Round 60 inch Table and 6 HB Chairs Patio Set Cover!
Round 60 inch Table and 6 HB Chairs Patio Set Cover Reviews
On Jul 10, J. H. from Paulden, AZ wrote:The product is good and as advertised. I am very happy with what I got. I do have a few suggestions for improvement to the design. I have found no products with these improvements anywhere, so this is not specific to this product.
1) I would use better velcro on the holding straps. Even a light wind was enough to tear the velcro strips from each other. I was able to fix this by wrapping the strap once or twice around the chair support before fastening.
2) I would add small drain holes where the cover would droop between the chairs. This would allow rain water to escape. As it is now, water pools in these areas and puts a strain on the cover. It seems over a short time the fabric would weaken from the weight and the chair tops would poke thru the fabric.
On Jun 16, P. S. from Annandale, VA wrote:the quality is good but the cover definitely needs some longer velcro ties. The HB chairs make the cover form a "pit" over the table which holds entirely too much water. If the velcro fastners were useable, I might be able to fasten the cover so this weren't shuch a big problem. That pit (about 15 inches from top of HB chair to tabletop) holds an awful lot of water/snow/you name it that is difficult, at best, to remove. This might work for LB chairs but I don't recommend it for HB chairs!
On Dec 16, J. W. from Shakopee, MN wrote:I am very satisfied with the product. Perfect size and quality for my needs. Took a bit longer to arrive than expected. Thanks for asking.